27.12.2011


Yeah I had heard of it before, just the name that is, but dismissed it as just another fancy social networking site. Trust me, I am having enough of facebook. So much for Social Networking. Hmm, more on that later. (Yeah this means I am postponing it, and that I will never write upon it).

So, Ajmal had taken his website down, deleted his blog and had gone into the comfortable shell of self imposed obscurity on the net. Should try it some day. I used to check on his site periodically, if not regularly. Good that he hadnt deleted his gmail account as well and committed a cyber suicide. One fine day he corresponded over mail, and I wrote back, and he wr.. well, the point is, I asked him if he does have a page anymore for venting his creative self / journalling himself anywhere. And he tells me there's only this remaining.

Thats how I stumbled upon tumblr.
Attraction at first sight.
Simple. And elegant. And minimalistic.

It's cute. In no matter of time, I made my page.
Not sharing the link to the millions of followers on this page. I can do with some privacy for now. May be later.
With my so-called blog turning into a sick journal, tumblr actually fits in perfect for the microblogging with no "micro" cap on entries as such. And the android app - even more cute. Lovely.

Dont know man. How far will this affair go.

So does this mean I am not going to blog anymore?
Yeah, like you care.
Like you used to blog profusely earlier.
Like you.. OKay. I get it.

See you when I see you.

2 comments:

Gayathri said...

Tumblr. Yes. It's very simple and elegant. But doesn't matter to me any more it seems. My fingers are dead.

rameez said...

I thought it was for the ones with dead fingers.