01.01.2012


There is apparently no way to fathom the depth. How would you know if you're falling when you're blindfolded and all you can feel is a motion through the water, you ask me.
All conjecture, but I get hit from below as I move on, so I hazard a guess.
Not that this piece of information helps anyways.

I am numbed, but at times there are bouts of escape tendency. Very human. And I flap my legs desperately. And I only fall faster.

There's pain. There's always pain. There are new wounds. Pain remains.
I could have been moving for a day, I could swear. Or an year. Or eternity.

Now my feet finally lands somewhere mushy. By pure instinct, I walk forward.
I hit a wall.
No, its a door.

Opening it. There could be light, love and freedom.
Or...

#2012.
Happy New.. well, whatever.

3 comments:

JAM said...

good to see you are still an active blogger...no matter how much sense there is to your posts! :P

rameez said...

@JAM: Thank you! :)

I used to make sense. Then I grew up.

rameez said...

Look who's speaking!